Skip to main content

Affected By Errors Of Manager Answers 3



What happened to you? It started with my manager being disorganized when it came to managing incoming information. When my manager got asked about a disposal problem by the law department. My manager only mentioned the most recent report about the problem. My manager didn’t mention the earlier claims about possible unauthorized disposal, although there had been earlier reports. The lack of acknowledgement and recording of those earlier firsthand accounts of what happened only served the interest of my manager. My manager had not preserved the given firsthand account of what happened as told to her at the time, causing the intent of the company to come into question. The mediator on the case ruled against my employer and told them to change their policy of not preserving the reported firsthand accounts of what is said to have occurred at, around and because of the company.
What would you like to see happen? I think there should be outside handling of public safety alerts and firsthand accounts of what happened.
How do you think others can help? Be aware of the problem-solving and complaint handling tactics, and policies where you work.




Comments