Skip to main content

Victim Of Machine Answered Call Answers 3

  

What happened to you? During the time I was applying for unemployment, I moved, and I changed my phone number. When I tried to use the state of Michigan unemployment system to follow up, it locked me out because I no longer had the same phone number. I tried to contact the system administrators, and it was obvious that no prompt human problem solver was in the loop. The delay cost me money, time and inconvenience because I literally had to drive across the state to Lansing, Michigan to get an in-person interview.
What would you like to see happen? 
If no one is available to provide productive responses on the same-day, there should be fines and reimbursements for injurious outcomes caused by the early experimenting with AI-based machine failures that are causing consequential errors.
How do you think others can help? Start resisting these kinds of outcomes and irritations today in hopes of causing better outcomes for others tomorrow.










Comments