Skip to main content

Victim Of Property Management Group Answers 3


  
What happened to you? I started having allergic reactions and discovered mold in my apartment at River Place. I reported the problem, and we ultimately went to court about me paying rent to live with mold. The court said I was not responsible for the rent payments as a result of the mold. Unfortunately, the Judge's ruling was not clear enough for Princeton Management/Southfield MI. attorneys.  This circumstance creates a foundation for retaliatory charges. The court agreed and said I had up to 30 more days to leave. I left in 28 days, and I left the apartment in compliant condition, and I expected to get my security deposit, instead I was denied my deposit and sent a claim for the rent during my being poisoned.
What would you like to see happen? I want to see the judges that hear these types of cases have a more complete and clear ruling so as not to encourage the practice of creating retaliatory charges by property managers.  
How do you think others can help? Organize and be aware that such types of property owners and managers are present and a threat.

Comments