Skip to main content

Victim Of Bad Customer Service Answers 3


What happened to you? Earlier I bought a box of cereal that had a major product quality defect, I bought the defective cereal at Rivertown Meijer in Detroit, MI. I decided to contact the manufacturer, after they reviewed my complaint they sent me coupons for free cereal. When I went back to the Meijer store where I bought the cereal and told them what happened, and when I tried to use the coupon, the store aid said the machine nor herself were taking the coupon. I politely asked her to look deeper, but she refused.
What would you like to see happen? There should always be someone present during the store operating hours that can override any rejection by a machine programing error.
How do you think others can help? They can help by advocating for keeping humans with over-ride authority in the loop when machines are making decisions.







Comments